Supposedly this is a reduced fat recipe, but you would never know it. Make this for any party or gathering, and watch it get gobbled up in mere minutes.
Asiago and Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts in water, drained well and chopped
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 32 – 1/2 inch thick slices diagonally cut French bread baguette, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Start by squeezing all the water out of the artichokes.
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl; spoon into a 1-qt casserole*. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. of cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with toasted bread.
- *This recipe can be made ahead of time up to this point and refrigerated for up to three days. Add about 15 minutes to the baking time if is is still cold when you start baking it.