Adding fresh raspberries to brownies made from a mix can transform something ordinary into something blog-worthy! Use a mini-muffin pan to get perfect individual portions and a drizzle with a bit of white chocolate for the finishing touch.
Chocolate Raspberry Mini Brownies
- 1 box Pillsbury Family Sized Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 4 oz. Baker's White Chocolate squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the brownie mix in a large bowl.
- Combine the oil, water, and eggs. Add to the brownie mix and stir by hand according to the package directions.
- Spray 24 mini muffin cups with non-stick baking spray.
- Divide the brownie mix evenly between the 24 cups.
- Place three fresh raspberries on top of each brownie, pressing down slightly.
- Bake the brownies until they just set in the middle, about 20 minutes.
- Cool the brownies completely in the muffin pan.
- When brownies have cooled, remove them from the pan.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, and drizzle on top of each brownie to garnish.
- Store wrapped, at room temperature, for up to three days.