A wonderful dipping sauce for potstickers, fresh rolls, or to drizzle over rice.
Cilantro Lime Soy Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground chili paste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice with pulp
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Combine the garlic, chili paste, ginger and cilantro in a small food processor with the water and pulse into a paste. (Or place the garlic, chili paste, ginger and cilantro in a mortar and pound into a paste).
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate up to two weeks.