Do you ir your friends have challenging dietary restrictions… like gluten-free, dairy-free, raw foods only, vegan? Ever wonder what to make for a party that everyone can eat? Well, here it is… Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Spinach Dip. This vegan, raw food dip will appeal to even your most picky friends, but everyone else will love it, too.
Gluten Free Dairy Free Spinach Dip
- 10 oz. fresh, organic spinach leaves
- 1 half medium red onion
- 1 1/2 cups organic, unpasteurized almonds (soaked and dehydrated)
- 1/2 cup organic, really raw cashews (soaked and dehydrated)
- 1/4 cup organic, cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Nutritional flakes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. ground flax seed
- Chop spinach and red onion and place in mixing bowl.
- Put remaining ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine blender contents in bowl and mix.
- Chill for 1-2 hours to increase the dip’s thickness.