This recipe has become our go-to Sunday morning treat circa 2023. Try these pancakes topped with sautéed apples, toasted walnuts, or any fresh fruit you have on-hand. And of course, warm maple syrup is a must.
Gluten-Free, Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp natural palm sugar
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp oil for cooking
- Combine almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and palm sugar and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir the egg/pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Do not over mix.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or pancake griddle on medium high.
- Coat the pan with oil.
- When the pan is hot, cook pancakes (use about 1/3 c batter per cake) as you would regular pancakes.