Who doesn’t love a rich, buttery bar cookie loaded with coconut, chocolate chips, and butterscotch? Better yet, you can make this recipe directly in a 9″ x 13″ pan – no mixing bowl required.
Magic Cookie Bars
- 9 graham crackers, crushed into small crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the butter in a 9″ x 13″ glass pan and melt it in the oven.
- When the butter is melted, mix in the graham cracker crumbs and press down to make a crust.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- Sprinkle on the coconut, then the nuts, followed by the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until the edges turn brown.
- Cool completely then cut into squares.