This frosting tastes amazing on our Best Ever Chocolate Cupcakes!
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
A wonderful frosting for chocolate cupcakes!
Author: A Passionate Plate Guest Contributor, Mary Jordan
Recipe type: Dessert, Frosting
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter or more to taste
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and the peanut butter until well mixed.
- Use this frosting on your favorite cake, cupcakes, or bar cookies.