Thank you, Sue Torkells, for introducing me to this recipe! Keep a bottle of this mix in your freezer at all times. A chocolate martini is the perfect drink to share with a good friend. (This recipe makes 4 martinis).
Girls’ Weekend Chocolate Martinis
Recipe Type: Cocktail
- 1 cup Stoli vanilla vodka
- 1 cup Three Olives clear chocolate vodka
- 2 cups clear Creme de Cacao
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- mint sprigs for garnish
- Directions for Mix:
- Measure the vodkas and Creme de Cacao and combine them into a clean glass bottle with a cap. Gently shake to mix and Then place the bottle in the freezer for at least one hour to chill.
- Directions for the glasses:
- Heat the chocolate in a double boiler until it is melted. Dip the rims of four martini glasses into the chocolate to coat, and then into a bowl of granulated sugar. Place glasses in the freezer to set up the chocolate. (optional – while the chocolate is still warm, grab a spoon and eat the leftovers. 🙂 )
- To serve:
- Straight from the freezer, pour desired amount of vodka mixture into a martini shaker and shake with ice to mix. Remove glasses from the freezer, pour chilled and shaken martini mix into each glass, garnish with a sprig of mint, and get ready to make a make a toast. Cheers!