Start your party off right with a Bloody Mary Shrimp Shooter. It’s a shot glass layered with crunchy celery, avocado, lemon juice, spicy homemade cocktail sauce, and a big, juicy shrimp. We make our cocktail sauce with one of our favorite ingredients from the bar - Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning, available at amazon.com (and it’s so delicious, you’ll want at least 3 bottles!)
|Bloody Mary Shrimp Shooters||
- 12 shot glasses
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, 12-15 ct.
- ½ cup chili sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp + 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 12 celery hearts with leaves
- 2 stalks celery, diced small
- For the cocktail sauce, stir together the chili sauce, ketchup, bloody mary seasoning, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and 2 tsp. lemon juice.
- Place one celery heart with leaves into the side of each shot glass.
- Layer in chopped celery and diced avocado (tossed in 2 Tbsp. lemon juice).
- Top with cocktail sauce.
- Hang shrimp on the side of the glass.
- Place all of the glasses on a platter and serve. The celery heart should be used as an edible “scoop” by your guests to get all of the goodies out of the shot glass.