|BBQ Spice Rub|
Recipe Type: Condiments and Sauces
Use this rub on chicken, pork chops, ribs, steak or fish. Sprinkle the surface of the meat generously with the rub and then mist with olive oil to set the seasoning. Let the meat rest for 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours, before grilling or broiling.
- 5 Tbsp. sweet paprika
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 3 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- Whisk all spices together to combine well.
- Store in a quart-sized canning jar with holes punched in the top for easy sprinkling.
- Place a piece of foil between the jar and the lid for storing.